Friday 6 September 2013

 
Hi all furends well little Belle did  make
herself at home.
She even took over Pips tent. 
 
 She took all the toys in out of the
toy box. 
 
Belle played with everything.

Pip came to me he said you go and tell her its
my tent.
 I said dippy Pip wants to come in.
 She said I was coming out now anyway.
John shouted who wants to go to the beach
I was out of the door first
In the car she took over the seat next to John.
Pip ran straight into the water. 
Belle did go in a little way. 
Dippy Pip was soaked as usual  
Daft dog he thinks its great, I don't think
Belle was so sure.
Now look when we got home.
John said she is a little love.
Bell has gone to a new home now so we wish
her a happy life.
Now we have a new furbody.
OH NO!!! but with pawzforthought
 nothing would surprise me.
I
I said well if that comes here we will go
and live in a cardboard box in London
 

 
AH that's a relief,  he is 8 and his owner has died
so he is now looking for a new home.
His name is Ben and John thinks he
is great' he comes straight away and
watches us all the time.
He is a Spaniel cross, he is a calm
laid back boy, he just follows John about
another daft dog.


1 comment:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are very happy for Belle, but we think she should have stayed there with you:) She sure seemed right at home.

Poor John, so sorry to hear about his owner. But we know you all will make him very happy while he is there with you. Handsome boy.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning