Monday 18 April 2011



This is us at the Country Park you will notice little
lard butt dippy Pip, and Tyler is a little plump.
Me in front like a stick insect since I can not have a treat.




Tyler is on a diet John says he is such a lovely furbody he could have
ten of him to one of me, that's because he does not have to buy treats
with all the lard butts in the house.



Notice how Pip is back to looking like a mop again, he
is going to get his hair cut. We have not to tell him,
he kicks up so much fuss.




This was all black pit heaps then when they closed the mines they spent a long
time making this park.





Even nice grass to roll on, guess what was there an ice cream van
Tyler saw it and wanted one.



He set off to the van he said come with me Bob we
will get a nice ice cream, Brenda went and got one she
told John it was for herself, guess who got it.




                                               

Yes two lard butts.


Brenda said do you want some Bobby, I said no thank you.
Tyler said I will eat his share.




Dippy Pip ate more as well , diet  Ha, Brenda said its just a little treat.



I like little Tyler as well, he is a gentle happy boy,
He follows me about.


I let him read my pee-mail, and leave some.

10 comments:

Dewey Dewster said...

Wow ice cream.....we LOVE ice cream.....fer sure......ya sure do a good job helpin' our furry cousins....don't ya wish there were more people like all of ya in the world? Thanks fer all ya do....'n enjoy that ice cream....

Dewey Dewster here.....

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We all love ice cream here, Bobby. Even picky boy Phantom, although he does have certain flavors he prefers. You should try it - very yummy.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Asta said...

Bobby
I can't believe you said no thak you to ice cweam awe you all wight????
I'm wowwied. Tylew looks like a vewy nice boy and I'm so glad you like him too
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bobby!
Ice cream?? Yummilicious!
I know you are going to help Tyler to get in good shape!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Raycillient said...

Hi Bobby! It's so lovely to see you guys having walks in the greens like that reminds me of Beauvoir in France during this time of the year :) And of course, pee mail is a must :)) Btw, i have moved my Blog to this address now so i hope you will visit me at my new blog :)

Clarity! :)

Martha said...

Well Bobby we never used to like ice cream - it seemed very cold!
We do rather like it now but we don't get it too often.
We love the pic of Pip with the ice cream on his nose - we know you wont want to hear this, but he does look cute.
Tyler looks like a very sweet dog and we see you are looking after him very well.
It was good of you to let him read your peemail.
We liked seeing your country park.
xx

Ms. ~K said...

Looks like a wonderful day...life's too short to pass up ice cream, even for us lard butts! :)

Pedro said...

Bobby,

Tyler is a little portly but seems like a nice pup. I've recently lost 1.5 pounds which is 17% of my body weight. My mom worries but really it's just because it's Spring and I've been running around the backyard with my "baby" brother Marley. I am even more handsome now with my svelt new body! hahaha

Pedro

Elaine Pritchard said...

That looks like a lovely day out. I'm glad you get on with Tyler.

xx

TwoSpecialWires said...

THIS post is exactly why we love to come visit you, Bobby. You make us smile big as can be. Friends. Family. Walks. Nice parks. Sharing. Ice cream. Rolls in the grass. No wonder your home is such a haven for so many pups. We're gonna pretend we're coming to visit you. OK?

xx
Jake and Fergi