Wednesday 6 July 2011

Pip was telling little Poppy to ask me if they
could go in my tent.
Poppy had a new home to go to the next  day.
He came and asked me I said no.
We got back home and he still went on to
go in my tent.
He said I am going in the morning
you will not see me again let me go
in you tent.
John said let them go in.
Now look the have filled it with toys.
The next day we went out early for
a walk.

Then John went off with little Poppy
he has gone to live in Scotland.
So we thank Lorraine and Richard
for giving Poppy a forever home.
He is now called Peanut, I think
that suits him as he is a little nut.



8 comments:

Stella said...

Do you sleep outdoors in your tent, Bobby?

How is it that you were lucky enough to wind up with a nice tent?

I might like one if the weather is good, but I wouldn't want to be out in the thunder and lightening.

Kisses,
Stella

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh we are so happy for Poppy to have his new furever home and we love you for letting him have some time in your special tent. So is it time for a new guest to arrive?

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder,and Ciara

Asta said...

bobby
I think it was kind of you to welent and let little Poppy/Peanut go in youw tent fow his last day. They suwe did fill it all up wif toys hehehehe
I'm so glad he has a loving fuwwevew home and now you have youw tent back
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Sure he was very happy to spend a good time in your tent on his last day at your home!
I am sure he is happy now in his forever home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Daily Pip said...

Hurray for Poppy! So glad he has a home!

That is such a cool tent. I would like one of those filled with lots of comfy pillows and blankets. Looks like a perfect place for a nap.

Your pal, Pip

havetailwillwag said...

I loveeee the toy-filled tent! That's awesome! I should get one of those for my fuzzies :) Congratulations to you and little poppy the peanut for his succesful adoption :)

Two Pitties in the City said...

I hope they put the toys away after putting them in the tent. Or at least now you can play with all of the toys.

Elaine Pritchard said...

Well done for letting Poppy/Peanut play in your tent before he left for his new home north of the border.

I am pleased he has a new forever family and a slightly more appropriate name.

Love and licks, Winnie