Thursday 13 October 2011

Today we took Ty to my beach , I said come
and read all the pee-mail.
Ty said no I am playing with the ball and
the little furry thing.
I said he is a dog its dippy Pip well he is
mop boy again now his hair has grown.
Ty dropped the ball he said that is not
a dog.
Then he went off to have a good look at Pip.

Trixie cane to me she said I will come wih
you Bobby.

I did not want a girl with me but she
thought she was being kind.
I could see Ty running with the big ball,
I never bother with balls, but today!!!

I decided I would.

Trixie came then and shouted for us to
follow her.
Then she pinched the ball.
Pip told Ty to follow him and took
him to a pool.

Now look at them another daft dog.



7 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, each in your own way had a fun day at the beach. That daft dog is pretty darn smart getting a good tummy rub:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

pam said...

Oh we think that Ty is a good un, yes we surely do.

Bobo and Meja

Martha said...

Ty looks very settled with you! Love the beach pics - we are not surprised you decided to play with the ball Bobby - if you can't beat em join em we say!!!
love
Martha and Bailey xxx

Asta said...

Bobby,
sheeehs , I guess Ty found out all about Pip in the end..a tiny fuwwy doggie. As fow Twixie, well , she weally only wanted to keep you company and that is nice even if she is a giwl(I'm a giwl to and would love to follow you awound)
I'm glad you had the ball fow a while, but i would pwobaly twy to steal it
smoochie kisses
ASTA

havetailwillwag said...

I think you guys have the most fun of all the dogs in the blogosphere!!! Everyday looks like a fun adventure at the beach or a park or a grassy field. i loveeee it!!!

Wyatt said...

Fun Fun Fun! The beach is our favorite too...now we have to beg the peeps to take us!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Stella said...

Ty gets along with everybody, doesn't he? Such a beautiful boy!

Kisses,
Stella