Thursday 5 July 2012

This is Kendal in the rain, we are sick
of getting wet.

Well sensible dogs are, daft Pip will go
in any water.

I am glad  I have my bed with me.



 Its stopped raining and look at Dippy Daft Pip
is doing in the lake. again.



 It even got hot so I went to wet my toes

 Big Taylor came for a few days with
Aunt Liz and Uncle Brian.
 Taylor has had an operation on his back
leg he was having trouble with his tendon,
so he can not play with Pip.
 At least the sun was shining.
 The wine was flowing.


Now the rain is back  we have our Macs on.
 Now we have moved on to Ravenglass.
Yippee its Sunny, Cold though.

5 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, at least you did get some sun. We sure could use some rain. Seems like we always want or need what we don't have:)

Have a great weekend.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Asta said...

Bobby
If you evew get tiwed of that wain and cold, coold I come and twade places. I think I'm going to snuffocate ow melt hewe any minute. It's been beestly hot hewe and we'd love some cold ow wain ow something. And a little swim wouldn't go amiss eithew. I will send you some sun and wawm if you want though
Smoochie kisses
Asta

Lorenza said...

Bobby!
We all know how much Pip loves the water!
I hope Taylo will be fully recovered soon!
I love the picture where you and Pip are on your beds!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jo's World said...

Hi Bobby!

You guys are lucky to be off and caravanning around England. Even with the frequent rain, its just beautiful, what I can see of it.

Do you ever go up into Scotland?
Can you get your caravan on a ferry and maybe go to Ireland? (If these are dumb questions, so be it!)

Cheers and hugs,

Stella, Jo and Zkhat

Unknown said...

I love the picture where you and Pip are having a nap in the garden.Challenge coins