Wednesday 25 December 2013

 
This is not Dippy fat boy Pip, Santapawz
left him, he must have heard Astra's wish. 
We think he is 7 to 10 months old he still
has his puppy coat.
 
 This little guy is Jack (now) he was in a deplorable
condition on a garden allotment with other
dogs.

 
 He has had a bath and a brush, he is small and light
not like my fat Yorkshire pudding Pip
 He wants to play with Pip but it takes him
a couple of days to come round.

 We went for a walk , I said why you keep him
 on that lead, John said in case he gets lost or 
runs away. So he is not bothered if I get lost
or run away.
I do not think he would go away unless he is
another daft dog. 
 He even got one of my presents , but I am a
kind happy Bobby now so I said he could
have it.
 There he is a happy little Pip double only
smaller.

 

5 comments:

Jo's World said...

Merry Christmas, Bobby

I knew what you would have when you asked me to guess what Santa left you. A cute little puppy! You should easily find her a home. Today is Christmas Day here so I will wish you a most happy one.

Cheers and hugs,

Stella, Zkhat and Jo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Little Jack was so very fortunate to have found you just in time for Christmas. He made a great choice of homes. We send all of you wishes for a very happy and Merry Christmas.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning and MOm

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Welcome to Blogville, little guy! Can't wait to hear more about you.

A great big MERRY CHRISTMAS from our pack to yours!

Martha said...

We reckon you were this little dog's xmas wish. So happy he is with you safe and warm xxx

Martha said...

We also meant to say thank you so much for your kind comment re wee Bailey. We still miss her very much, especially this Xmas. She so loved to get her presses from Santa Paws and toss them around the room!
xx