Thursday 26 February 2015




We took Roly to my beach today, he stood
looking around for a long time.
Pip said to follow him to the water daft thing he said its nice and warm.
Roly did go into the water daft dog said it is warm.
Pip and Roly played about for ages then a wave came and Roly got extra wet.













 Roly said come on in Bobby  He must think I am as dippy as Pip.
I said I will take you to my wall, to read my
pee- mail.












 I think he liked my wall best, he read a lot and answered quite a few. 



















             Pip is sulking he wants to go back to play in the water
and John said he has to stay with us and dry off. It was a nice warm day.
Yesterday was freezing and we are going to get gales tomorrow.


1 comment:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Roly is so lucky to get to enjoy the water with Pip and the peemail with you, Bobby. Here's hoping the gales aren't too bad.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning