Saturday 18 July 2009

It is so nice to hear how our foster dogs are getting along in their forever homes, especially so with Jack as we knew Hazel from the park she always gave me lots of treats, so when she died Jack came to stay with us. Margaret his new mam has kindly kept us up to date with Jack.

This is the e-mail from Jack.

Hi,John, Bobby and Pip, Just to let you know that I am still keeping fit and am very happy, my mam and me shed a few tears on June the 18th as we were talking about Hazel and Margaret my Mam now told me that she thought that it was the first anniversary of the date that my first Mam Hazel passed away. I love my Mam and Dad and I will always love Hazel too. We still read your blog all the time and its good to see you all doing so well.

7 comments:

Martha said...

Hi Bobby
Lovely to hear and see how well Jsck is doing. Hazel would be very happy to know you found Jack such a great home.
She knew you would.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Martha said...

Bobby
Can we just say before we go off on holiday of how proud we were of you leading the wedding procession over at Petey & Rosie's wedding.
Why we never even knew you could play the bagpipes - and you do cut a fine figure in your kilt.
We hope to catch up with you at the reception.
love
Martha & Bailey xxxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bobby!
Sure is nice to know how happy they are now. Glad Jack found a lovely home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

the many Bs said...

hi Bobby, that is so thoughtful of Jack to keep in touch with you.
it's good to know that he is doing well and is happy.


woofs.

Eric said...

Bobby what a lovely letter from Jack. I'm sure Hazel knows what a perfect home you and your leggeds found for Jack and how well he is doing and being loved. Paws up to you Bobby.

And yeah, I agree with Martha. You looked magnificent playing those wind bags at Petey and Rosies wedding!

Wiry wags Eric xx

Anonymous said...

jack looks fantastic we knew him when he went to the park and he couldnt run like that well done to his adopted family i liked hazel she gave me lots of treats

susie said...

my mam is hopeless im not anonymous im susie she gets everything wrong