Wednesday 1 July 2009

Little Pip is walking about with his smiley face, so he looks happy, he is still missing Tina. I had to point out he looked daft, it is upside down, and Tina had chewed the nose off.
So he went to Brenda and said do I look like I am happy, she said you do take no notice of Bobby
he would not know happy if it jumped up and bit his butt.
So I walked round the park smiling at all humans and furbodys.
I am a happy Bobby the sun is shining and every body has treats today.
We met Ruth and a lady with a bag of treats we all liked her a lot.
Jan was there with Oscar and Ruby and lots of other dogs, I kept on smiling all the time.

Pip had to have a cuddle when we came back, he is still a soft thing.

5 comments:

Eric said...

Aw Bobby, Pip looks super cute with his smiley lips. I have a similar pair. Mom has been trying furEVER to get me to hold them like that to take a photo. Course I won't..

But back to PIp.Were you nice to him today Bobby? I'm sad for him missing that cutie patootie Tina, waiting on the beach all for her.But that's fab Tina has a new home, I was whooping for her. I hope you can let us know how she is getting on Bobby.

Hope you all had lots of treats and didn't stay in the sun too long.

Wiry wags n kissies, Eric xxxx

Martha said...

What great pics of Pip with his smiley face - well they made us smile!
We are glad you were happy and smiling at the park Bobby - even if it was only because everyone had treats!
We think Pip is just a wee cuddle bundle.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Marvin said...

oh dearest Bobby, sorry I have not sniffed around for so long, my Editor has been having "blogging" issues, but one thing which made us happy tonight, was calling into your dog blog and seeing some doggy smiles.

Lovely!

You made the sun shine for us today.

lotsaluv Marvin xxxxxxxxxxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bobby!
Those pictures of Pip made my day! He looks so cute!
and your happy face is great too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Byron y Xinver said...

Pip looks wonderful with that thing on his face, like a mask... Thanks for posting the pics, they made us laugh, haha...