Friday 18 November 2011

 We were going to my field  and Dippy Pip
told little Rio that he had to follow him.
 When we got there Rio was dashing all over
Pip tried his best to look tall and not just fat,
he said you follow me pup.
Another daft dog he said okay Pip I will.

So he followed Pip about all over.
Little Rio came to me he said Bobby you
have to come and follow Pip.
Well did I Laugh me follow Ha.
What is it about this dippy block of lard that
gets daft dogs to follow him.
Hang on is that me walking behind them,





3 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Oh don't worry, I am sure Rio will figure out Pip very soon. You do look like you are laughing in that second to last picture.

Your pal, Pip

Asta said...

Bobby
I laugh wif you, hehehehe

little Pip has some magic to get all those pups to follow him, hehehe
I hope little Wio will find a gweat , loving home
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Elaine Pritchard said...

Oh Bobby!! I love the picture of you rolling on your back in gales of helpless laughter.

I'm sure you are NOT accidentally following Dippy Pip. You just happen to be facing in the same direction.

Love and licks, Winnie