Thursday 5 February 2009


I was having a nice dream this morning, I was dreaming I was a little puppy I was playing with my sisters and brothers, then I got tired and cuddled into my mammy she was licking me and I was going to sleep. Just then John was saying come on Bobby we are going to the park it was sleet coming down, it was awful I was glad to get in by the fire. We were all cosy and warm and John said come on we will go to the beach. I was quite happy eating my chew, the Mop was lying quite happy too. But we had to go with him to keep him happy, it was freezing.


My friend Mary left a comment saying all her photo's are not good because of her dog walking clothes. But anybody who has been on the north east beach in the winter will know why she is all muffled up, so who cares what anybody looks like. The north east wind does not go round you it just goes straight through you. Even with my fur coat I feel it, so to me you look great in your daft hat, and your coat has big pockets and carries loads of treats. I am just worried where you will carry all the treats in the summer.

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bobby!
You were having sweet dreams!
I always want to go out! But if it is too cold or its raining my mom refuses to take me out!
I am sure your friend will figure out something to bring treats with her in the summer!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Martha said...

Hi Bobboy
Well Mary looks cosy to us - dog walking is about keeping warm in this weather. At least she hasnt fallen in the mud!
We think John should let you stay cosy and hve your dreams but then again you wouldnt get to meet your friends and have treats!
Have a lovely day
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Martha said...

Sorry Bobby we seem to have renamed you this morning!

Aki and Poopie said...

oh bobby... why? why? why must John wake you up from your lovely dream.. just when it was getting all cozy and comfy for you and the mop.. we hope it gets warmer there soon.. we'd love to have you here.. its nearing summer here! we can all go to the beach where it is warm and relaxing.. you might even get a tan to match with those spots you have.


drooly kisses,

Aki

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hehe, our Mummy always tries to stay out of photos when we are on walks. She says warm clothes are not fashionable.

Have a great weekend.

Simba and Jazzi x

Byron y Xinver said...

What an activity you have at night? REM = rapid movemente eye, the time we are dreaming... On the other hand, we like to go out ... always. It doesn't matter if it is cold or if it rains...

Martha said...

Hi Bobby
Our mum says to tell John that she could happily manage six cuddly soft toy bassets!!!
As for six of us - apparently that is quite another story - I wonder what she means!
love Martha & Bailey xx

Lindsay said...

Bobby, we love the picture of you! We don't see enough of you, you know. That Mop is always hogging the camera.

I'm sure that Mary will find a way to carry all the treats in the summer, don't you worry!