Wednesday 30 March 2011



Brenda is still away so I am looking after John and Pip,
Pip lost his ball this morning so he insisted on bringing his little rabbit.



We went down to my field the little rabbit got shook about.

Pounced on.


Shoved in the mud


Poor thing I felt quite sorry for him.


Then a lady shouted, I think this is your ball Pip.



So he ran for his ball and left the little rabbit lying in the mud.



John had to carry a scruffy rabbit home, everybody we saw
said have you been hunting.



Now it has been washed and is drying it is still smiling.

9 comments:

Asta said...

That wabbit has a fine attitoode, still smiling aftew a baf and all that shaking..I bet he knows he's loved.
You'we dong a gweat job of taking cawe of evewyone bobby
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Martha said...

Long live stuffies - they know how to smile in the face of adversity!

Stella said...

Ever since I got a comment from Bobby saying they have no snow and Bobby feels sooo sorry for me with a lot of snow left, I make a little pray that the coast of England where pawz for thought is gets seventy-eleventy inches of snow NOW.

Then I could feel sooo sorry for you guys!

Kisses,

Stella

Lorenza said...

Well... sorry for the bunny.... but glad Pip found his ball!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ms. ~K said...

This kind of reminds me of the tale of The Velveteen Rabbit. It always makes me cry!

A pup and his ball, a beautiful thing, indeed!
xoxo

havetailwillwag said...

Aww.. poor bunny! But he still looks great!

ClarityDefinesYou said...

The rabbit is as good as any ball as it keeps on smiling even when it is shoved on to the mud and washed and cleaned and now it is still smiling :) Happy days ahead peps :)woof! Woof! :)

Elaine Pritchard said...

I would like to give that rabbit a good shaking too. Don't feel sorry for him. It's his job to be shaken and pounced on and rolled in the mud and from the big grin on his face anyone can see he loves it.

I prefer my stuffed toys to balls but I'm glad Pip found his ball.

Hope you're not missing Brenda and Jock too much.

Love and licks, Winnie xx

bbes tribe said...

An amazingly happy rabbit. After all he went thru - still smiling and in 1 piece!!! Ernie, Sasha,Chica,Lucas