Monday 7 March 2011


Harvey has gone for his operation, then he will be looked after by
someone else until he gets a new home.





We sent Pip to ask could we go to the beach again, as it was sunny.






There was lots of humans and furbodys there, we met uncle Brian
and auntie Liz they have Taylor, Sasha, Whisky, Pippa and Jasper.
They found it so hard to part with foster dogs.





Every furbody went to say hello I went to check my pee-mail
and reply.






Pip wanted all the furbodys to chase him into the water daft thing
it is still cold.




Then they all came to see me but I was still checking my wall.
Taylor was still trying to get Pips ball



Guess who got the ball little Whisky the Poodle




Jock was stood on the sand when a wave came right in, he got a shock. That will
teach him not to stand with his back to the sea.




We all had a good time. we like the beach.

10 comments:

Elaine Pritchard said...

Your beach is lovely. You are lucky. Even though it's cold it's nice to feel a bit of sunshine on your back now and then isn't it.

I'll keep my paws crossed that Harvey's operation goes well and he finds a new lovely home very soon.

Love and licks, Winnie

Ms. ~K said...

Sending well wishes for Harvey's speedy recovery from his surgery...

Looks like a lot of sniffing going on at the beach...

Sorry we haven't been around much...my old hip has been bothering me and sitting at computer does not help!
It stinks to get old! :)
Hugs and belly rubs to all,
Kit

TwoSpecialWires said...

And we love to WATCH you on the beach!

Hoping that Harvey's surgery went well ... and that you'll get to meet up with him at the beach sometime.

Send some tail wags to Pip and Jock!

Hugs and xxx
Jake and Fergi

Asta said...

Bobby
I get so jelly when I see you and all the fuwwkids at the beach wunning fwee. Even the cold watew wouldn't be bad as long as I could go. You suwe have loads of fwiends and a gweat life. I'm glad little Hawvey had his opewation and it's ove wif. I hope he finds a loving fuwwevew home soon.
I guess Jock won't be tuwning his back to the waves again heheheh
smoochie kisses
ASTA

William Tell said...

The beach looks like a great place to play. I would spend all my time digging holes, then running around and falling in them but that's okay. Digging is so much fun! Not sure about those big waves, though. Definitely wouldn't want to turn your back on those..

Happy Tails,
William Tell

Stella said...

We are still up to our belt buckles in SNOW, Bobby! So we see you at the beach and wish we were right there with you all.

Hoping for a good life for little Harvey. He looked like a good fellow!

Cheers and hugs,
Stella

Lorenza said...

I hope Harvey's surgery will go well!
He is adorable!
Beach time! Sure it was pawesome to see lots of friends there, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

havetailwillwag said...

i always love all your posts about dog days at the beach! perfect!

bbes tribe said...

Great beach pics and fun for all at the beach. We are ready for Spring and going to the beach near us too!!!! Sun & warmer would be furry nice!!!
It is hard to part with fosters.
Woofs & wags
Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

Martha said...

You guys are so lucky with your great beaches.
Hoping Harvey is making a full recovery - poor thing xxxx