Sunday 14 December 2008




Hi, Martha did go yesterday, she has gone to Scotland, her new Mum rang to say she was settling in okay. So by the time Santa Paws is due she will have forgot her past and it will be like she has always lived there.

I told the Mop there was no Santa Paws and he went and told John, John told him not to worry, he said if you believe in him you get Treats and squeakers and if like Bobby .you don't then you get nothing.. The Mop told Tilly so they both went to Brenda to tell her what I had said, and she said the same as John..


I told the Mop I was only joking and I knew there was a Santa Paws, I do believe, because if I don't I might not get anything.

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Bobby, Bobby!
Of course Santa is real! Who else brings us our presents??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Aki and Poopie said...

oh Bobby! how can you think there is no Santa Paws when you receive so many cards and pressies? and you have a wonderful family too?

you are really such a joker. try not to feed the mop false info next time. you know how gullible he is. BOL..

drooly kisses,

Aki

Anonymous said...

There'd better be a Santa Paws cos I've put Bella the cat's stocking over the fireplace and she's all excited. This is our first Christmas together.

cat kisses

Pat and Bella xx

Anonymous said...

Well Bobby, I can tell you that me and my sister Bailey have put our stockings up - Santa Paws certainly comes to Scotland so you'd best be good!

Basset kisses
Martha
xx

Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a good weekend.

Simba x

Lindsay said...

Bobby, just believe in Santa Paws, and you will get good stuff! I don't know how he gets into the house without the Min Pins sounding the (shrill) alarm, but he always leaves me good eatables!
Brown dog kisses,
Dannan