Friday 12 December 2008

Martha Okay after all




I can not believe this you all know how John has gone on at me to be kind to Martha, well I have decided she is okay and calm, easy to get along with, in fact I quite like her. The Mop and Tilly flying about yanking each others ears gets on my nerves so Martha is no bother. Then after all that John said Martha has got a new home and is going on Saturday to Scotland and will have a sister Basset Hound. Well if I new how to use the phone I would ring her new Mam and Dad and ask if they will swap and take the Mop and Tilly instead.


Look how relaxed she is now this is good, because we could be two couch potatoes together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant news for Martha. Hope Bobby won't miss her too much.

Cat kisses

Pat and Bella

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bobby!
Sounds like you are going to miss her when she goes to her forever home!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Aki and Poopie said...

is there more room for 2 extra couch potatoes? hehe..

we are glad martha is alright. (and we hope we got her name right and not mistake John's wife for her again.. BOL)

drooly kisses,

Aki

Lindsay said...

Oh, too bad that Martha is leaving, Bobby. Well, not for her, since she's going to her furever home. But it's sad that she's leaving just as you have figured out that she's a great companion.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Pee Ess If you figure out how to send Tilly and Pip instead, let me know. I've got two Min Pins that I'd like to send away...

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you don't really mean it when you grump. I live with a pest called Rosie but when she looks at me adoringly i reckon i'm a lucky guy. I bet they admire you too. Happy days-Eddie Russell