Friday 30 October 2009

Hi, This is for all of Jacks fans, and there has been a lot asking about him, in fact It makes me quite grumpy, I bet no one asks about me if I moved away, anyway I am happy for Jack.

HI JACK HERE, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM STILL ENJOYING MYSELF WITH MY MAM AND DAD WHO ADOPTED ME ON AUGUST THE 20TH LAST YEAR,AFTER I LOST MY FIRST MAM HAZEL WHO LOVED ME VERY MUCH , THEY ALSO LOVE ME TO BITS AND THEY SAY THEY ALWAYS WILL. HERE IS A PHOTO OF ME WAITING FOR MAM COMING HOME FROM SHOPPING,SO I CAN RIFLE THROUGH THE BAGS. LOVE JACK

AND HERE IS ANOTHER ONE OF ME IN MY BED AFTER A FULL DAYS WALKING,PLAYING AND EATING. IT REALLY IS A DOGS LIFE. LOVE JACK.

4 comments:

Martha said...

How nice to hear about Jack. He sounds very settled and happy.
Stop being grumpy Bobby, you aren't going anywhere and none of us would ever want you to.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

Eric said...

That's great news about Jack and little Tina too. You are going nowhere but any luck with getting rid of Jerry yet Bobby?

Wiry wags n kisses Eric xx

bbes tribe said...

Good news about Jack. How are you doing with Jerry? He's still around huh???
Wags
Ernie & Sasha

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bobby!
Sure is nice to know Jack is happy at home with his new Mom and Dad!
And you??? don't be grumpy!
There is no way you will move away!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza