Wednesday 16 December 2009

Hi, Well after all my suggestions as to what to call little Umm, he has been named Danny, why you might ask, because he stood in front of me and dared to bark. I think it was a bark an attempt anyway it sounded funny. John said he is brave to dare to bark at grumpy, so he was called Dan dare all day yesterday. Today it has become Danny. I would have called him stupid, he did not know who he was barking at.
He even dared to pinch Pips ball,and his stuffie, he is brave. He is very small, I could squish him with my paw, but I will be kind to him because its Christmas.


4 comments:

Martha said...

Well, now our mum is singing Danny Boy - but we have told her it is Dan Dare cos he is brave to face up to you Bobby.
Do you think he already knows that you are really just a big softie?
We are glad Danny has a name now - it's important.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bobby!
Danny is.... adorable!
He has a very sweet face!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

he is just aboutnbig enough for Taylor not to be frightend xx

TwoSpecialWires said...

Awww. Check out those eyes.

We love the name Danny. But we REALLY love that Danny (Eddie) now has a furever home.

What great news to read as we try to catch up!
Love ya
Jake and Fergs xxoo

WOOHOOOO! GUESS WHAT OUR CONFIRMATION WORD IS! FERGS!!!!!!! Hahaha! It was meant to be!