Sunday 18 May 2008

Drowned Rat


Hi Bobby here,


Well today was the book sale fund raiser at Roker I did not go I was not feeling too good so I stayed in bed all day.

Boy was I glad the Mop and John went, then they went on to the beach

and got caught in a down pour.

The Mop looked like a drowned rat it had to be rubbed dry John did not look much better so I am pleased I had a lazy day.

I got up at half five and we went up to the park but at least the sun shone a bit then.so I just had a nice walk.

I am going back to bed now my joints are hurting today, I think I ran about a bit much yesterday.

John said I must stop saying Mop, Its name is Pip apparently.

.

1 comment:

BenTheRotti said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well Bobby, Mum says you should demand lots of doggy massages hehehe

Pip!! I'm with you.. The Mop is a far better name *snigger*

Mum says you should register your blog on the Dogs With Blogs register, there is a link on my blog to it.. lots more blogging doggys to make friends with there

love, licks and tailwags,

Ben xxxxx