Monday 28 July 2008

Back Home

Hi Bobby here,
Well John and Brenda came back from holiday very early in the morning, they brought me a present I got three new squeaky toys I love them.
Later little Pip came back from his holiday with Liz and Brian. Brian brought him back and said he was fine and no bother, I don’t believe it, he is a little pest.
But they seemed to think he was a canny little thing, there is no accounting for taste.


He seemed happy to be home, and to be honest I was happy to see the little short house I

even let him play with one of my squeaks.

But then John went out without us and he cried like a little puppy and would not leave the door,

I told him he will not come any quicker just because he stays by the door but it made no difference.




See what a silly little thing he is, John had only gone for some milk he was only five minuets.

2 comments:

i said...

Aaww...what a cute pose!

thanida said...

Thank you for this great article,so cute ,i very love this .goldenslot