Thursday 26 June 2008


Hi Bobby here, I would not like to meet this guy in an alley.
Well it has been a bad day. Jack went yesterday and had his batteries removed. So he was still sleepy this morning, as they had to use so much stuff to put him out being so fat (sorry portly).
John took us out and Jack was slower than usual mind I am not surprised he was still groggy.
When we came back , I said Oh look I have an e-mail to fill a claims form in to get my money. John would not let me fill it in he says its a con, I think he wants it himself so I will have to keep an eye on him.
If you see him spending loads of money let me know.
Well then a lady came and she has taken Jack, she is going to care for him and keep him on a diet. I will let you know how he gets on.
Then Brenda went off to Cheshire to see her mum, so now I have to look after the Mop and John.
I think John does not want me to get my money because if I was Rich people would want me, and I think he wants me really, yes that's it I am sure.




5 comments:

i said...

Ok, 40 kilos is kind of heavy! Have fun looking after Mop and John now!

thanida said...

Hmm.. some of these advice tips seem strangely familiar.. Wonder where they came from.
vegus168

thanida said...

keep up the good work.so this post will be helpful for all those.Very nice points you have here.
ร่ม
โรงงานร่ม
ร่มพับ
ร่มไม้เท้า
ขายร่มราคาถูก

murakami said...

Every word this blog helps me to give detail to me.Thank you for such a nice blog.
bk8

nira said...

that’s awesome and I love to hear it! I appreciate you quoting and enjoyed all the other tips you mentioned in that post
โครงหลังคาสำเร็จรูปpeb
หลังคาpeb
รับสร้างโครงหลังคาสำเร็จรูป
peb
โครงหลังคา