Saturday 21 June 2008



Jack




Hi This is Jack who's owner Hazel has sadly died in hospital on Wednesday, she had said If anything happens would John make sure Jack was taken care of, so now Jack is looking for a new home.We all knew Hazel from the Park she always had lots of treats and gave every passing dog a treat. I used to keep walking back and too so I got a lot, As you can see Jack got the lions share, he is very portly and is going to be on a diet.until his figure comes back.


We thought he had a home to go to but the old chap could not give him the exercise he will need to help him lose his weight.although Jack does not walk far at the moment as his weight is a problem.


I feel very sorry for Jack he has lost his mam and is going to be deprived of his milk shakes, big lumps of cheese,ice cream and all the great food he was getting.So he will miss Hazel very much, but I know I speak for all the dogs that go into the park when I say we will all miss you Hazel.


Good Night and God Bless.

Jack



1 comment:

BenTheRotti said...

aaawww God Bless Hazel, I hope Jack finds a lovely new home soon.. get the kleenex.. Mum's off again!!

Ben xxxx