Sunday 1 June 2008

Hi Bobby here, John was just telling us this would be our last walk together before Sam goes home. The Mop is paying great attention but I know he does not understand he is too young yet.

Sam well she just could not stop laughing she is so pleased to be seeing her family again I am going to miss her.

John took her home today when he came back he said they are really pleased to have her back home as they had been thinking about her while on holiday.
It must be nice to have a home and somebody to miss you, I miss her too.
Strike that I have just gone to play with the squeaky and the dog she has taken it home after I have been kind to her all week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your dad ooops (foster dad) looks right at home surrounded with all of those dogs. He did say that when he was young he had a great wish to have a dog of his own guess you should be carefull what you wish for. looks like the pom is having a great time very smiley and isnt that funny about the spelling of mop and pom

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Bobby,

the mailman just came and.. and.. and..

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

I LOVE the t-shirt, and what a handsome devil's picture is on it.. oh thats ME!! hehehe

Mum says to tell you it fits fine, despite not being an XXXXXXXXXL.. that gave everyone a good laugh hehehe

I tried it on too and it fits me!! So now it will be a battle for who gets to wear it! Mum is going to get some photo's of me wearing it hehehe

Mum says thank you soooo much, we are truly touched by your kindness.

You must be missing Sam lots huh? Mum says she wants to reach through the screen and give you a big cuddle.

Lots and lots of love,

Ben xxxxxxx