Tuesday 24 June 2008



Hi excited Bob here In my e-mail I got today I have won a load of money (notice Brenda is being nice to me since she found out I am in the money)
John said he had some but Brenda took care of that.
I don't know what I will do with it.
I have told Alfie Asher & Raga that we will have a big Paws party, all will be invited.
I have sent back to claim it however I don't think they know I am a dog yet,

wait until they find out I have no money to give them to claim.


I would think bobby.grumpy@gmail.com would suggest they would get nothing out of me, a few dog biscuits maybe.

If you humans all want to start sending them e-mails to see why you have not won and a DOG has this is the e-mail mailto:-sandrabernoit1@live.com


GLOBAL 2ND QUARTER PROMOTIONInboxX
Reply to allForwardReply by chatFilter messages like thisPrintAdd to Contacts listDelete this messageReport phishingReport not phishingShow originalShow in fixed width fontShow in variable width fontMessage text garbled?Why is this spam/nonspam?jcjvh@hetnet.nl show details 7:05 AM (9 hours ago) Reply
Your email won £738,000.00(seven hundred and thirty eight thousand pounds sterlings)from the Global promotion,Liverpool.For more information on how to redeem your price, do contact MRS SANDRA BERNOIT:Email:sandrabernoit1@live.com+44 70457 39365Congratulations from the management and staff.

No comments: